人生犹如一本书,愚蠢者草草翻过,聪明人细细阅读。为何如此. 因为他们只能读它一次。 -- 保 罗

能指点我填个人所得税申报表吗?
can you direct me to file the tax return form

 

税务局:有什么事要帮忙吗?
tax official: is there anything I can do for you?
纳税人:我是第一次填写申报表,能指点一下吗?
Taxpayer: it is the first time for me to file the tax return. Can you direct me?
税务局:可以。先把姓名、国籍和纳税编码填这里。
Tax official: yes, I am glad to do. look, please fill in your name, nationality, and tax code here
纳税人:能用一下您的笔吗?谢谢!填好了。
Taxpayer: can I use your pen? Thank you. Ok.
税务局:在这儿添您的工作单位和电话。您的职务?
Tax official: and than please fill in your working unit and telephone number here. ABC representative office? Good. What position are you in?
纳税人:常驻代表。
taxpayer: permanent representative.
税务局:把职务填在这儿。有兼职吗?
Tax official: ok, please fill in your position here. And do you have any part time job?
纳税人:没有。工资和奖金要分开填写吗?
Taxpayer: no ,I have not. should I fill in the salary and bonus respectively?
税务局:对!请注明所属时间。所得要按币种分别填写。
Tax official: yes. Please indicate the period attributive to your income. And the income received in different currency should be also filled in respectively.
纳税人:我中途回过国,是否要注明?
Taxpayer: I had come back to the motherland temporary, shall I indicate it ?
税务局:对!离、入境时间要写清。
tax official: yes, you should make clear the date of departure and entrance of china.
纳税人:需要我自己计算税款吗?
taxpayer: do I need to calculate the tax due by myself?
税务局:不用。我们的计算机可以根据您的所填信息直接打出税款。
Tax official: no ,you need not. Our computer can do this job according to the information you fill in.
纳税人:太好了。
taxpayer: that is good.
税务局:请再确认您填的各项,然后在这里签字或盖章。
tax official: you'd better make sure all the items written in the form again. and than put your signature or signet here.
纳税人:没问题了。
Taxpayer: all right, no problem.
税务局:提醒您在交款期限前把税款缴入银行。
Tax official: remind you to settle tax liabilities before the prescribed time.
纳税人:交现金还是支票?
Taxpayer: cash or check?
税务局:都可以。现金可交到任何一家工商银行分理处。支票请到您的开户行办理。
Tax official: both will do. In the case of cash, you should discharge the tax in the branch of the industrial and commercial bank. For check, you should go to the bank that you open your bank account.
纳税人:最近的分理处在哪?
Taxpayer: which is the nearest branch of the industrial and commercial bank?
税务局:这里向西到红绿灯,往南100米路西。
Tax official: down the road southward, about 100 meter from here. On the western side of the road.