人生犹如一本书,愚蠢者草草翻过,聪明人细细阅读。为何如此. 因为他们只能读它一次。 -- 保 罗

我上月的税款多缴了
I overpaid the tax last month

 

纳税人:请问哪个部门负责退税?
Taxpayer: Can you tell me which department is in charge of the tax refund?
税务局:请到本世纪末1107房间找李先生。

Tax official: Please go to the room 1107,and look for Mr. Li.
纳税人:李先生在吗?
Taxpayer: Is Mr. Li in?
李先生:我就是,请进。什么事?
Mr. Li: I am Li tong. Come in please and sit down. What is matter?
纳税人:我上月的税款多缴了。
Taxpayer: I overpaid the personal income tax last month.
李先生:能陈述您的理由吗?
Mr. Li: Can you explain reasons for it in detail?
纳税人:我是企公司的中方雇员,不久前出国工作一段时间。上月在申报个人所得税时,我没有把境内外的工资所得分开来计税。
Taxpayer: I am a Chinese employee in a foreign investment enterprise. I had been sent abroad to work for a period of time. Last month when I calculate the personal income tax, I did not divide the income sourced from abroad with the income sourced from china.
李先生:您的意思是境外的收入用的扣除额是800元,而不是4000元?
Mr. Li: The deduction for income sourced from abroad should be RMB 4000. but you used RMB 800 when you mix up the two sources of income. Is that right?
纳税人:是这个意思。
Taxpayer: Yes, that is what I mean.
李先生:请您先登记一下,然后领取退税申请表。把退税理由写清楚,填写各栏时请参阅填表说明。
Mr. Li: Please register at first, and than get the application form. Write clearly the reasons and fill in all the columns by reference to the instruction.
纳税人:还需要什么资料吗?
Taxpayer: Are there any other materials needed?
李先生:交申请表时要附带上月所得税的缴款书。
Mr. Li: In addition to the application form, you should produce the bill of the tax payment last month.
纳税人:原件还是附件?
Taxpayer: Original or copy?
李先生:两者都要。
Mr. Li: The both is needed.
纳税人:什么时间交表?
Taxpayer: What is the deadline for the needed materials?
李先生:您知道我们核实情况还要花一些时间,所以您要退税快的话,最好尽快地交上来。
Mr. Li: You know, it will take times for us to verify your circumstance. So if you want hurry, you'd better produce it as soon as possible.
纳税人:多长时间可以把税退下来?
Taxpayer: How long will the tax be refund?
李先生:收到退税申请后60天内,如果情况属实的话。
Mr. Li: If your circumstance is true, we will refund the tax within 60 days after receiving your application
Taxpayer: I appreciate your help.
Mr. Li: You are welcome.